Learn how to create email templates with our new and improved Drag and Drop Builder
To create your customized email templates, you can follow the following set of steps:-
Step 1: Log in to your account and choose an option called “Template Gallery” from the dashboard.
Step 2: Select "Create Template" from the top right and assign a template name.
Step 3: Select the template “layout” or “theme” from the menu.
You can select from a list of 9 layouts, which is as shown here
You can choose from a preset theme or edit any of your previously created themes.
Step 4: You will be directed to the following window, where you can see 8 blocks, structures, templates on the left-hand side, and general settings for content, typography, and buttons on the right-hand side.
Step 5: You can manage general settings for content, typography, and button as follows:-
- Container type- You can change the container type in the form of a card or listed form.
- Email width- You change the email width from here. However, it is recommended to keep the email width as 600 px.
- Container alignment- You can align the container centrally or leftward.
- Disable responsive design- By selecting this option, the email will not adjust itself as per the device screen size.
- Default padding- You can manage the outer space of all the elements or individual elements from here. You can apply padding up to 100 as a whole or individually.
- Background settings- You can change the background colour of the email template or content from here.
- Background image- You can upload a background image of size upto 3 MB or 4000 X 4000 px, from your device or retrieve it from an external source by pasting the URL link under the external sources, drop-down menu. Hereby, you should note that the colour of the background image matches the background colour of the email template. It is because, the background image may not support some email clients like Windows Outlook 2007 – 2019, Windows 10 Mail, Android 4.4, Gmail app on iOS & Android with non-Gmail account.
- Default font settings- You can manage the font settings like font style, text colour, and link text colour for the entire text appearing in the email template.
- Headings- You can change the font style, type, colour, letter-spacing, and text transform for any of the heading types in the email templates like H1, H2, H3, and so on. To apply the heading tag, just select the text and choose the tag from the text editor appearing on the top of the template.
- Paragraph- You can manage the font size, type, colour, letter-spacing, and text transform for the entire paragraph.
- Line spacing- You can manage the space between two consecutive lines and apply space upto 2 px.
- Paragraph bottom space- You can manage the space between two consecutive paragraphs from here.
- General button settings- You can manage the button colour, font colour, font size, and style for all the buttons used in the email template from here.
- Border radius- You can manage border-radius for all the buttons as a whole or individually under the advanced option, drop-down menu. For both cases, you can apply a border radius of up to 100 px.
- Border style- You can manage the border style of all the buttons. You can either assign border-width proportionally or across the buttons like left, right, top, and bottom to a maximum of 20 px from the advanced options menu.
- Internal padding- You can add internal space to all the buttons as a whole or individually. For both cases, you can apply internal padding of up to 100 px.
Step 6: Once done with all editing work, save or export the template design, by following the steps mentioned under “Preview, Export and Save Email Templates”