Learn how to install Mailercloud’s WordPress Plugin and connect it to your Mailercloud account.
Installing Mailercloud’s WordPress Plugin
- Login to your WordPress account as an administrator.
- Go to Plugins > Add New, search for the Mailercloud plugin, and install it.
- Activate the Mailercloud plugin under the plugin section.
Connecting Mailercloud’s WordPress Plugin to the Mailercloud Account
Once done with installing the Mailercloud's WordPress plugin, you can connect it with your Mailercloud account with these steps:-
- Go to your store’s “Admin Panel” in WordPress.
- Click on “Mailercloud”, appearing on the bottom of the side menu list.
- Enter the Mailercloud API Key. To find your Mailercoud API key login into your Mailercloud account. Go to Account> Integrations > API Integrations. (Or, you can click here)
4. Click “Verify” and keep a track of all your account details such as current plan, total contacts, used contacts, remaining contacts, and more.